Thursday, May 29, 2008

Living in Texas?

Over the past two weeks, we have all be spending quite a bit of time in Texas. Some of you may know, but for those of you who don’t, I am seeking new treatment for the return of my cancer.

We arrived in Houston this week for an official consultation at M.D. Anderson. We are excited that I finally was granted a consultation with a great doctor. I am undergoing two days worth of testing and then hopefully, we will get some treatment options from the staff. We are hopeful. Our new doctor is not only brilliant, but also upbeat and funny. A breath of fresh air…

I will keep you all posted over the next few weeks. We will be making several trips down here and finalizing my next treatment step.

Don’t feel too sorry for me. I spent last week in Padre with the girls and we had a great time. It’s always nice to be at the beach with fresh air. The girls both really loved the beach this year and we spent many hours digging in the sand and running into the water.
Have a great start to your summer! More to come…

1 comment:

Norma said...

the ragsdales just viewed this posting and loved it. Norma is anxious to get her on blog going.