Friday, August 17, 2007

Good News

It has been a great week! First, I celebrated my 43rd wedding anniversary this week. I can’t believe I’ve been married that many years, and I know many of you can’t believe that I’ve put up with Dean all these years! Ha! We celebrated by going out to dinner, which was a nice change of pace.

Best of all, I saw one of my doctors on Wednesday and things are looking great! A quick ultrasound exam showed that my breast tumors are breaking up and shrinking. It was really what I wanted to hear. We may extend my chemo since I am tolerating it well, which is fine by me. I was also cleared to go on vacation in October, which was fantastic news. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better week.

1 comment:

-d said...

I love reading about your comings/goings. Thanks for your postings. This is a great way to keep us all informed. I keep giving out your blogspot address whenever WJH folk ask about you.
love ya! -d